Tuesday, April 26, 2011

exam!!!

i really HATE to EXAM
but no choice
all the uni compulsory all the students have to take exam
if u no pass the exam then u should resit the subject
waste money and waste time
haizzzz

now stil left 2 paper to go
just finish the marketing paper
i feel very down
i knt expect that the question will come out like this
shittt
i donor my answer corret ont
but i alr try my best jor
arrrgghhh

don thk!
alr pass up my paper ad!

this few day i really study hard hard de
cz i alr regret what i had done on my previous semester
felt very regret alr
so i tell myself
this sem
must study hard hard!!!
no PLAY PLAY anymore

haizzz
i better go rest and calm my mind
tomoro stll got exam
knt affect my study mood!

GAMBATEH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...