Thursday, April 21, 2011

stresssss



arrrghhhh
streSssssssss

WTF
left 2 days frm now
next monday is my final exam already

really knt tahan alr
my brain full of notes ah!!
haizzz
can i duwan exam???

timing problem again
my cousin come to find me
issshhhh
really suffer
hard to concentrate at all

haaizzzzz
recently
 Miss my mlk fren
 Miss my family
Miss mlk food
Miss mlk everythg

now just hope fast fast finish exam
then i can go bk home ad
tis is wat i wish now
=(

recently i feel that kampar here started to no belong v me alr
just 1 word can describe SUCK
because i feel very tired alr
人不犯我我不犯人


bt luckily i still got HIM at here
thx to you appear in my life
if not
i donor how to face all my problem here\
and always listen me talk many bullshit to you
and always borrow yr shoulder to me
very very de 温馨
hahaha~~
Thank to YOU
very appreciate it



1 comment:

  1. add oil arh~~~kampar teh~~still hv me, wayne kyee, pei yun and syen yen arh~~dun let the stupid thing disturd ur exam mood~~dun be so stress~~stree will forget all the note~~~when u r facing them jz b normal~~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...