Wednesday, January 19, 2011

recently

finally i come bk kampar!!
woohoo~~
feel happy??
actually...
feel a bit bu she de

12 days teaching in the skul
really have fun at ther
and also take experince too!!
cz that was my 1st become a teacher!
thx my bro introduce for me
and 1 thg
thx the 6w student's present
i will very appriciate it
i like it very much!!

i will miss you all
and
don so naughty at the class hor!

still gt 1 thing let me so trouble
haiz
recently sick
and my face become serious again
red red!!
no leng ad lar!!
so sad ler
no dare to c ppl jor =(
need 2 wear mask go skul jor

arrrgghh
CNY coming soon,y u treat me like tis?
i wana ban leng leng go out de lar!!
isshhhhh~~
recover soon plz!!!


No more make up
No more contact lens
No more clubbing
No more fast food
No more flour’s food
No more biscuit 

2011 wishes:
SLIM SLIM
FAIR FAIR
KEEP FIT


6 comments:

  1. Teacher, we got give u present meh?? is it we praise u very pretty..? ish...teachers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i din say u ..is other student ah~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Teacher , welcum ~ Is't saying me ? ( the naughty ) Sad ....:( jkjk Take Care arh ! tht day I got tell u ady lol ......But the day tht u sick look put up makeup ......haha.....Miss u very much leh !!! ( wear mask also pretty )

    ReplyDelete
  4. grey:hmn..no file lar..got book,a pen,a funny thg and a huang li bing..haha..yummy...
    emily:ya..sick + red sensitives again...ya....i miss eu all oso.....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey hey..my name is not grey,is gery leh.. OMG..Emily gave u a pinapple....wat's the funny thing..??.......huh..u too atractive le...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...