Friday, January 7, 2011

holidayssssss


If I tell your guys, I am a teacher. Do you believe me??
They will say,do you serious.??
Hahahaha…
that why I also don believe on myself ..
No choice…
 holiday 2 weeks….
So I wanna earn more money…
 so I just do a temporary teacher for 2 weeks only..

1st day I attend the office…OMG…
I really cannot believe that…
so many teacher.
But mostly is the gal teacher.
Got pretty miss also but no include me la…
Haiz…I don have experience before.

I really nervous.
When I attend my class 4w.wah!
 Can you imagining that I stand in front of class and start of my lesson.
First of all, I introduce myself ,call me miss Lye.
You know what I teach.
Include bm, pjk, music, kajian tempatan, kh, math in English.
so many subject


Honestly,I really donor how to teach and control them.
Maybe my faces look no fierce.
And I really donor how to fierce on them because the student look so cute but some really very noisy and naughty.
They even duwan listen what I talk to them.
Really feel so stress.
Suddenly feel want to give up.
But,why don I think positively?
Just take a experience and is just a job only.
What I can do is..
try my best!

Another thing I worry is..
Actually I no good in my bm.
When I teach them especially in standard 6, I feel so panic to teach.
Because I scare I teach wrongly or what.
You know the student sure will complain on me de lar…but the student just keep asking my fb only..
OMG..
i really want to faint already..
day day ask me…
but nw just hope fast fast finish teaching
haiz...Still got 1 week have to go..

Now I also very worry about my final result
arrrrgghhhh..
Please…
GOD BLESS ME~~

8 comments:

  1. 赖老师,我们只是想知道你的fb名·而已,不过现在有·很多6w的学生Add你了!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree......teacher u also a pretty teacher so our class boy oni want ur Fb mah ! haha ......Ms. Lye thx for ur 9 days teaching ! Thanks very much arh ! And u never teach any wrong to us .....And if u teach wrong we won't complain because we oso dunno what r u teaching because I very stupid de.....Why u want to faster finish the other week leh ....U not happy meh ! u very popular leh ! God will bless u for ur Final Result ! Love U and Miss U >3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha wish u gud luck teacher and if u dunno me,ask them

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..Shihigaki is Thong Mun Yit in 6W the shorty pants....Teacher, u very the~~~hot~hot~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. ke xin:yalor....1st day i teaching in yr class,u all alr keep ask me abt the fb ad...
    gery:wher gt hot lar...aiyok....
    emily:haha..take care ya..don so naughty at class ad hor...hardworking a bit..don lazy....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...