Saturday, May 7, 2011

~holiday~

sorry to update my blog recently

woohoo~~
finally
holidayssssss

but
i spend my holiday time to earn money
this is the 1 way that i can get extra money
then i can buy what i want

everyone guess
what is my part time job?
hmnnn
same as well
Teacher again
hahaha

last min i just knew it
my bro la...
aiyok~~
my plan has to delay because of this
sorry ya my fren
wanna ffk again ad

only 14 days
at subang 's primary school
there

this time i replace 5C teacher
i din teach this class before
when i enter this class
OMG
just 1 word for my 1st impression to describe this class
[terrible]
and
[noisy]
i knt imaging that this class really hard to control
the student duwan listen what i am teaching
 am i look so easy to bully face??
or i no strict enough??
maybe ba
haiz
no choices
i have to face it and improve myself



jiang jiang
what is this?
spongeBob SquarePants

1st time i draw in the blackboard
in the Arts Association after dismiss skul
i felt very pro after i drew this
yeah~~<3



flowersssss
thx 6W's student to present for me
no bad
very nice
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

i really love friday
why??
cz weekend i no need to work

 this weekend
i wanna give him a Suprise
hahaha

so i got my plan
but
JAM like Hell in kl
shitttt
abt 1hrs++ i juz reach pudu!
isshh
wanna to be fast but slow ad
when i reach pudu
i also have to wait abt 1hr
haizzz
Late!!Late!!Late!! 

he also very bz when he finished his last second paper
so
i change my plan
wait in his hs

he look so stress during his exam
i also knt help him anythg
haiz
so i bought a cake for him

secret recipe
cuppucino cheese cake


when he come bk
saw me at his room
he felt so suprise
wakaka
STUPID
i told him so obvious ad
but he still donor i come bk to see him

i really miss u badly
=(
that why i come to find you lu
sha gua!



2nd Coca-Cola Can Glass - PURPLE

how to get it?
u should buy large set of lunch in Mcd
so u can get it free
still got stock
fast fast to collect it
FREE




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...