Sunday, November 21, 2010

~my weekend ~


finally 
our group already done the assignment
so this weekend
i might be very free
and relax

haiz...
actually
i homesick again ah
but i din go back also
need to wait next month just going back

i taught that this weekend i will stay at home
but no
hahaha~~
i continuous 2 days go watching movie




this is me
take for nothing


my hair short a bit ad
wuwu


1st movie
harry potter and the deathly hallows(part 1)



and the part 2 will be come out in next year

actually this movie
make me so bored 
feel so sleepy when watching it
the movie about 2 hrs and the 15 mins 
my friends said that seem like watch scary movie
but i no think so lo
haha
but got 1 part make me scared
“吓到我”
isshhhh

now just wanna  to know the ending only
really no comment for this part
so have to wait next year 



2nd movie
unstoppable

this story is about a runaway train carrying a cargo of toxic chemicals.
 Pits an engineer and his conductor in a race against time.
 They're chasing the runaway train in a separate locomotive 
and need to
 bring it under control before it derails 
on a curve and causes a toxic spill that will decimate a town.


actually this movie no a action or scary movie also
for me
still no bad lo
just feel very gan jiong
see how they try to stop the train without a driver inside
it very dangerous lo
in the end
they success to stop the train already lu

actually nothing special 


just wanna say thanks to my friends
who bring me to go watching movie
thx very much


  ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥  




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...