Wednesday, December 1, 2010

~sem2 presentation~

 CT Presentation



grace ,me ,and jynn




love u ji mui





hahaha
our BB GANG
~Friendship Forever~



8 flowers
but i am the one who is the shortest
issshhhh


monica niang niang,me ,peiyun and khayi


my babe jynn and me^^


cheryl and me


u c the stupid daniel....so funny him....


daniel very kacau de lor...




junior and me

another babe grace




woohoo~


 OL??



smile
i like this picture=)



jynn is 笑容小姐
hahaha




                                                       sem2                                     sem1
do we change anything??


this sem is long sem
i felt that the time pass very fast than last sem
now already is week11
is the presentation week

finish the CT presentation jor..
but next week still gt a management presentation
issshhhh....

suddenly feel so stress
arrghhh...
today the math paper...
wanna go bang wall ad...
so careless
do wrongly ad la..

stupid Utar
U destroy my christmas plan ad ah
27th until 30th is my final
noob
knt celebrate ad lor..
and juz gt 2 week holiday
siez ad lo









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...