Friday, August 20, 2010

~my 1st presentation day~

           my economic tutor miss Meera and my classmates^^
                                me,jynn and grace
                          
                       我们在瘦脸哦~好搞笑吧~
                          first time wear formal cloth
                 this is my group member:daniel,me,jynn,waiman,grace and alan

                         when i am presenting my point..
           
           
           This was my 1st time wear formal cloth..I feel very uncomfortable because of my dress.Haiz..Let me seem so fat ah..Sad..Next time i will buy a. nice formal cloth look like OL girl.Cool..
           Finally,we all finish presented.Very happy...Then,we all keep take picture with each other in the class..What pattern also got.. lol..very crazy man..But i feel i also crazy with them..haha~really funny lor...
           Haiz..what i worry is about on second semester,we should choose our own timetable.I hope we can maintain in the same class . We already study together about 14 weeks in the class.有了感情了,不舍得分开.I scare we knt choose same timetable ah..hard to make it.what to do.
          Next wed is my last presentation about critical thinking.Then,final exam is coming soon.I wanna study hard for all the subject especially is account.Hard to understand.Who can help me?haiz..Although i like calculate more than theory but my account still very weak.No matter how,i wanna get pass in account!!!!!!luckily next semester don have account anymore already...wakaka~After exam,i need to work and wanna plan where i want to go.
         Now almost 1am already.This time is going to sleep now~good night.and miss eu goldfish^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...