Sunday, August 22, 2010

band night

our utar band

DAY DREAM~
me^^

                       so happy..can take picture v them..darren~~

         I really have fun and enjoy in the band night. The music rock and roll.So excited.Stand whole night in the hall.Tired.But i feel that come for the band night very worth.U know y??haha~because first time watch DAY DREAM.wakaka~Although i donor about their band very well but their song also not bad.Especially the darren....wah...handsome guy and the skin also very fairy.He voices also very nice.We all very high.Before we go back,we go take picture with them.They also rush the time to clean up their thing so we just take  picture with darren and paiseh other i donor the name..@@ wayne khee very happy lo.Because darren put the hand in his shoulder there,let him happy until sot jor..Very funny lor..I also very happy...then peiyun also high until go back also  high too.
      TOnight also is a very unluckily day.haiz...12am no current!wth.... That time i still having my supper ler...suddenly no current!I thought is westlake no current,mana tao is eastlake.hate it!!! Luckily,i follow peiyun and her housemates's car go out.We go Gopeng MCD..Really no places to go ad..whole kampar don have electric,just only westlake~no fair at all...
     Reach MCD there,very full man..On that time i got sms with someone.He told me his car kiss by motor.He very angry.He said his very angry to chat with the people.Wah.When i heard that i also knt do anything.haiz..All is the motocyclist fault,maybe he din wear the spec when he drive the motor.Very stupid!!
He should drive carefully at night ah.
     I feel that the people almost come from kampar also.I just drink milo only.If i eat again later will fat again!!I wanna keep fit until 42kg.Then got people will da bao for me.but i think maybe knt wait until that day coming.haiz..Because this is impossible.Just a dream only.So,we chit chat at there until 4++am ...very tired lor..my eyes beh tahan ad lo..haiz...what to do..On the way come back,eastlake still no yet come current,feel very disappointed lor...wanna complain!!I just reach home ngam ngam got electric ad...so happy..then, i straight away go sleep already.I really have enjoy my good good night and day dream also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...