Thursday, August 5, 2010

First time❤ ❤

It is my first time to write a blog.
I feel my life start bored from now..how??how??Who can help me le?haha
I just want share my feeling at here.


Uni's life
This week already 10 week i study at here.The time pass very fast for me.At here i really know many new friends.I really feel very happy and has fun with them.Sometimes, i really miss my ❤  sweet home very much.And mostly my friends have their own way to study in different place.Hard to meet up.haiz...Very miss them very much lo.
Although they cannot always beside me, but i will remember yours guy very much~
friendship forever!!!


                   this is my best friend in my class
                        
                                jynn, me and grace


Thanks ya grace..If not because of you,maybe i cannot join in your class already.My new Y27 class really crazy man and sometimes really noisy.But i like it~
Exspecially our class de 口头弹  == hou sad lo,i knt accept lo
haha...but second sem we have to choose our timetable already,so maybe knt same class ad ler....hou sad ah!!!haiz..but what to do..

Our campus very big lo...Since i study at here,i become fat already ah...damn..shxt ah.lol...no choices ah..At campus here i easy to hungry and really knt control myself. beh tahan....I decide to keep fit ad..If not my feipo will say me again..wuwu @@

UTAR is my choice.haha....
Actually i want thanks to YOU.Because of you,finally i can do my own decision to choose study.Although study want to take long time to finish it,but i like it.Since young,i wish i can study in university.
So now my dream come true~ yippy^^
I know myself very well. Luckily no follow you.
所以不要为了某人放弃你想做的事!不然你会后悔!!!    


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...