Thursday, August 26, 2010

burn "U"



Finally i done everything
timetable!!!!
 u waste our time ah!!!
so suck!!!
frm 8am until 5pm
let me so
hungry + pek cheh + hot + line suck
i almost wanna give up to choose timetable
log in ad den error if not then session expired
wtXXXX
arrrgh....
i finish register then i also need help my friend choose it
just wanna to kill U,burn U ,everything as well
haizzzz
this is just choose sem2 timetable ler
still wanna choose for sem3 after finish study sem2
why the system so jialat?
we give $$ to U and then u treat us like that?
complain complain complain!!!!
is me choose wrong U?
who fault??wanna blame who??no choices...


tomorrow is public holiday
holiday until next tuesday and it is a national day
2 of my housemates go back hometown
me ler??
ALONE

cannot go back my sweet home
i MISS malacca everything
i almost 1 month no go back already
 because of final exam coming soon
so i need study
wanna get high marks in exam especially is account ah!!!
i don have basic before,really hard !!
but i take finance in my degree course wor
lolzzz
what to do
i love $$$$$ very well 
that why i choose this course
but no only this reason
since i was young, i liked finance very much
i wanna work hard for my future!!!
gambateh!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...