Tuesday, June 28, 2011

recently feeling

time pass very fast
this week alr week5
haizzzzzzz

about my feeling recently :



Happy,
cz i knew that next sem is short semester
hahaha




Sad,
cz i knt buy my fon jor
my plan knt use jor
haizzzz





Stress,
gt a lot assignment need to do
and midterm test coming soon



Worry,
i worry about the money
arrrgh
i totally broken nw
$$$ come to me,plz







disappointed,
he got midterm test
knt accompanyme go bk
so sad






feel excited,
tomoro i wil go bk my hmtwn
woohoo~~
abt 1 mth din go bk jor
i miss mlk everythg
family
food and
frenz



hahaha
i love my life now since i met HIM

stil 3 more years to go
no matter how ,
i wil appreciate what i have now
i promise myself
i wil study hard frm nw
fighting!!!!




yeah=P









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...