Monday, May 16, 2011

teacher's day


This was my second become a part time teacher at here
This time very lucky for me
Why I said so?
This was my 1st time celebrate teacher’s day v all the student and teachers
(nw i am a teacher no as a student)
hahaha

During watch their performance at stage
Feel so warm and great
the performance so wonderful !
Some of the student really versatile

Nowadays
the student really has talent
No bad!

Principal of the skul order a 6kg cakes and to celebrate with all the teachers and student
I am so lucky
because can celebrate v u all

By the way
I have to thank to my student for giving me a present
Thxxx
Happy=)

 


a piece of cake
yummy =)

 

WOW
1st time I receive the present from u all
thx ya 
^^

so cute nehhh!
very like it lu


^^

tomoro is Wesak Day
no work for me
hahaha

going to Pavilion and Times Square shopping v my younger sis
woohoo~~~~
^^




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...