Wednesday, September 22, 2010

~my sem break holiday~

this look very special..
what is this??
do u want to try it?
this is white chocolate and black chocolate mix together = cookies
YUMMY
haha~~this is my lovely sister do for me de..actually no for me..
haiz..sad
the cookies is she want to made for his bf den shun bian do for me lor..
no my heart oso...but whatver..thx to you~~

                                                                                              
                                                  

when i reach my sweet home~1st thing is..i hug my little gal newphew,jeslyn..haha..
i miss her very much...
and i take picture with me...c her so many pattern de..so cute....
almost wanna kiss v her....

                                                  

                                                       



                                                       
food food food!!!!!

haha~~holiday!!!
crazy gal
always just know to eat...FAT ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my brain all think about the mlk food only~
OMG
i almost everyday went out having supper with my friends
especially is my best fren yongzi
he ah..said me fat ad den fat lor..den we can become fat family ad...
i duwan........i really fat ad...><
den always bring me go eat.
but i also wanna thank to him..haha..
we went singk,watch movie,shopping and eat eat v them..
feel very happy and enjoy....thx yrs guys

but i oso feel tired...
i spend all my holiday to work..
because i wanna earn more $$$
and i no give some space for my kor kor..
he blames me ...cuz i busy for work and no accompany he go watch movie..
feel very sorry...cuz i promise he last time..
haiz..next month he wanna going study his master ad...hard 2 meet ad lor..
wuwuwu~~~


coconut milkshake
damn nice~
i love to drink it very much....
that day my fren bring me go ther..
very relax

food again.
haha...this is for 3 person meal lo...
take tis picture for fun.
yummy

                                                   
                                           

anna, mii and apple

 mii and zhu muii

 jiang jiang jiang
this picture was taken when we finished singk in dream box.
wahaha....
we so zhi lian lor...
no choice ah cuz de mirror so BIG
haiz...
so fat ah me!!!!!!



wahahaha~~
i like this picture very much...
muaksss...


my holiday already finish ad..
i have to come back here ad...
i already skip 3 days class for my 1st week sem 2..
haha~i am a lazy gal...
i think wanna to holiday again...
can i??

haiz....
i just feel very无能..
i knt help him anything..
he told me he write wrong answer for his answer sheet..
and feel very sad &crazy..
at least u gt try yr best to do well in yr exam den okay ad..
i bless that u can pass all the paper lor..
nw i jz wanna start my new sem  
coming soon u will holiday 3 weeks ad..
so jeolous...
PIG

at last..
i wanna wish all my dear friends happy mooncake festival^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...