Thursday, August 4, 2011

finally all done


yeah
finally all done on this week
damn happy 
i can put down all the assignment and presentation
time to relax for this weekend coming

firstly
i would like to thanks
for my group mates
about the assignment and the presentation
good jobs ya
1st time i am the leader
sorry ya if i did wrong or what
i just be responsible for it 

even though got ppl 
din do anythg for assignment 
and also din reply my msg at all
i want to tel u that
i already told yr attitude to miss alr
so u be careful lar
i jz keep quiet at there
and still wanna borrow money v us
you wait long long lo
you tot u are who ya
HNG!

forget about it


jiang jiang
1st presentation look for this sem
i tied up hair 
but
my face look so chubby neii
that why i seldom tie up my hair =(




2nd presentation
this was my 1st time take picture v bernis
she face look so sharp nia
jeolous




1


2


3

take picture v bernis and amelia
my leader and other group member damn bz at ther
so juz 3 of us

now
i wanna 
start to plan for coming week
fighting!!!



use webcam to take photo
nature of me
din wear contact lens
bt recently
my panda dark eyes very serious and
 i look so languish
haiizzzzz
time to take care my skin ad

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...