Sunday, October 3, 2010

crazy day

                                               me(becky)---> chubby




friend:
cheryl yeoh--->sexy


jynn heng---> sweetie


grace cheng--->spicy

we have our own word to decribe us
so fuuny lu
^^




wahaha~~
we have a great day tonight!!
awesome~











 omg
drink until my face so red
lolxxxx
but feel happy
like that feel
sot ad me

but they make me so ANGRY on that time
rude word come from my mouth
haiz....
SXXX
just feel regret bring them come out
they donor how 2 control it
make me so trouble
drunk until vomit
and what they talk also donor...
u see la...
so noob
they first time go ther place
i also knt blame them also
what to do
face problem??
hahaha
because we are zhi mui 
next time hope yr guys can take care yrself
muaksss

❤❤❤❤❤❤






~FRIEND FOREVER~




















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...