Tuesday, February 15, 2011

valentine's day





going out lu


dating dating dating



take a picture in toilet=)


Oh Sushi Japanese Restaurant @ De Garden, Ipoh



this is the shop look like

^^


1st time come this shop


his and me
hot hot's green tea



pattern


hng




salmon sushi


Chuka Lidako


Unagi Sushi


Sanma Kabayaki Set
my meal=)




Katsu Nabe Set


damn nice=)



preparing to eat
woohoo


wahhhhhhh



finish my meal already
OMG
so full ahhhh!!!
then
take a picture
outside of the shop


today is what special day??
hmn

happy valentine's day to all my dearest fren








take for fun








 I like it so much
♥♥♥
today is an  unforgettable day
how to say??
just can 1 word decribe it
SWEET

but happen sudden situation
so in the end
 we didnt make it

but
thx to you accompany in this moment
i will very appreciate it
♥♥♥



2 comments:

  1. wow.谈恋爱了哦。祝你。不是。是祝你们两人开开心心度过每一天。^^V

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...