Thursday, November 3, 2011

my dear SinYi's birthday

last week i went back to hometown

gals gathering again =D

btw

we have a small celebration birthday v my dear SinYi

I'am sorry that just only 4 of us

hehehe




the birthday's cake


make a wish
1) i hope i can find a bf
2) wish bibi can fast fast marry
3) don tell u

hahahaha~~~
actually  donor wat she make
i juz guess only


our shou xing
dear hapi 21 ya =D


with my gals 


SMILE =D


edit by Bibi 


before second round
take picture again 
love this picture so much ^^


zhi lian v apple


v bibi


dear sinyi,
hope u like the present ya
frm me and apple de
hope u enjoy the night v us
and paiseh to let u so tired that night ya
btw
wish u be strong everytime
my shoulder always can lend for u if u want it
lastly
wish u all the best in yr uni's life ya
Sister forever ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...